- Eucalyptus Oil has antimicrobial properties which is known to help cleanse the scalp, manage dandruff, itchy and flaky scalp. You may add this oil to your regular shampoo or dilute the Essential oil and massage your scalp before washing it off with water.
- Applying diluted Eucalyptus Oil or adding a drop to your moisturizer is known to help seal the moisture and keep the skin hydrated thus making it soft and supple.
- Gargling your mouth with water infused with Eucalyptus oil is known to help freshener your breath. Eucalyptus Oil is known for its antibacterial properties that may help fight bad breath and ease inflamed gums.
- Inhaling the vapors of Eucalyptus Oil is known to help decongest by freeing your blocked nasal airways.
- The oil rub is applied to the chest and throat to relieve cough symptoms from the common cold or flu.
How to use
Topical- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil into a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil, and apply it to your chest to ease congestion.
Aromatherapy- Add a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil to a diffuser or steam bowl.