LemonGrass Essential Oil
Add to cart
- Lemongrass is used as a natural remedy to heal wounds and help prevent infection.
- Lemongrass is used as a folk remedy for a number of digestive problems, ranging from stomachaches to gastric ulcers.
- Lemongrass is traditionally used to treat high cholesterol and manage heart disease.
- Lemongrass Oil is known to help purify the skin when diluted and applied regularly. It is known to seep deep into the pores to unclog and remove impurities to give a clear and smooth skin.
- Lemongrass Oil is known for its antifungal property which helps to manage acne breakouts. When diluted Lemongrass Oil is applied regularly it may help reduce dark spots, acne scars and blemishes.
- Lemongrass Oil is known for its astringent property which helps improve the tone of the skin by tightening the pores. The antioxidants that are known to be present in this Oil may help neutralize free radicals.
How to use
- To use lemongrass in aromatherapy, add up to 12 drops of essential oil to 1 teaspoon carrier oil, such as coconut oil, sweet almond oil, or jojoba oil.
- Mix into a warm bath or massage into your skin.