₹299.00 – ₹579.00
Neelamari Herbs Natural Indigo & Henna Powder
This combo from Neelamari Herbs contains high quality of herbal leaf powders of Mehndi (Lawsonia inermis) and Indigo (Indigofera tinctoria). The powders are completely pure and no chemicals or additives are added to it. Neelamari Indigo and Mehndi is a result of hygienic pulverization and packaging. These leaf powders when used in a particular manner, colour hair, brown to black, naturally. It is the best natural alternative to chemically dyeing hair. The product comes with a detailed instruction manual inside which explains the step by step procedure for application, and proportion of mixing henna and indigo, to obtain the desired hair color. Following all the instructions and steps is critical to getting the desired results. Always wear shower cap and add 4-5 drops of nany oil in the indigo paste before applying.
Neelamari Herbs Pure Henna Leaf Powder :
- Step 1 – Soak Neelamari Henna Leaf Powder overnight (6-7 hours) in lukewarm water.
- Step 2 – Apply liberally as hair pack from roots to tips for 1-2 hours.
- Step 3 – Always wear shower cap to keep paste moist for better color.
- Step 4 – Wash with water only.
Neelamari Herbs Pure Indigo Leaf Powder :
- Step 1 – Take Neelamari Indigo Powder. Add hot water to make a paste. Add ½ teaspoon of any oil. Cover the paste for 15 minutes.
- Step 2 – Apply paste for 1-2 hours.
- Step 3 – Always wear shower cap to keep the paste moist.
- Step 4 – Wash only with water.
- Step 5 – Don’t shampoo or oil hair for 48 hours to get deeper and fast colour.
Patch test is recommended to check your skin sensitivity.