Add to cart
Rosemary oil Benefits
- Rosemary oil treats androgenetic alopecia by preventing a byproduct of testosterone from attacking your hair follicles.
- Rosemary and other essential oils may increase the effectiveness of certain antibiotics.
- It may help you with blemishes, pigmentation, dark spots, puffiness, wrinkles, fine lines, laughter lines.
- The goodness of this Rosemary essential oil helps you with respiratory relaxation, improving memory & clarity.
- It may help you with hair fall, receding hairline, premature greying, hair thinning, bald patches.
- Rosemary oil can help inhibit the growth of certain strains of bacteria that cause food poisoning.
How to use
- Rosemary oil can be inhaled or applied topically. It’s very concentrated, so you should only use a few drops at a time.
- Mixing about 5 drops of rosemary essential oil with a teaspoon of carrier oil (like jojoba oil or coconut oil), massage evenly into your scalp after bath or shower.